Friday, March 23, 2018

Unable to Compile openGL code in dev c++

Currently I am trying to compile code below which was a part of my academic activities



#include 
#include
int main()
{
glutCreateWindow("first graphics window");

}


but It is constantly showing these 3 errors:




"c:\program files
(x86)\dev-cpp\mingw64\x86_64-w64-mingw32\bin\ld.exe cannot find -lbgi"
"C:\Users\Tayyab\Documents\collect2.exe [Error] ld returned 1 exit
status"
"C:\Users\Tayyab\Documents\Makefile.win recipe for target '"glut' failed"





and I have no idea what is wronge in my code.
I watched a video tutorial to resolve above issue so I have inserted following files in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp\MinGW64\x86_64-w64-mingw32\include\GL" directory:




freeglut.h



free_ext.h




freeglut_std.h



glut.h




and also




libfreeglut.a




libfreeglut_static.a




in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp\MinGW64\x86_64-w64-mingw32\lib" directory



moreover I have also inserted




freeglut.dll





in "C:\Windows\System32" directory.



But there was no benefit of doing all these insertions.



Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...