Tuesday, March 27, 2018

php - How to set upload_max_filesize in .htaccess?



I have try to put theese 2 lines




php_value post_max_size 30M
php_value upload_max_filesize 30M


in my root .htaccess file but that brings me "internal server error" message ...
php5 is running on the server
I don't have access to php.ini so i think htaccess is my only chance.
Can you tell me where is the mistake?
Thanks in advance


Answer



php_value upload_max_filesize 30M is correct.



You will have to contact your hosters -- some don't allow you to change values in php.ini



No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...