Saturday, March 24, 2018

Connecting track names and artist names with Spotify Uris




I've found related questions (like this one), but nothing that directly answers my question: I need a direct way to turn artist name and track name into a spotify link. Just like spotify does for the local file list (some are links, some are not, I assume because spotify doesn't have those tracks.



How can I turn something like artist:'Francolin' and track name:'Hospital Song' into a Spotify uri without searching for it (which will return multiple results, and I don't know which one to use). How does the Spotify local files list do it?


Answer



I ran into the same problem as you but I don't think there's a direct way to convert it. Instead I just run for a search with "artist:'$artist' title:'$title'", which should be very accurate, and just use the first result in the array of results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...