Thursday, March 22, 2018

PHP "echo" Magento Fancybox



I created an attribute called "youtube" (text field only) on magento. In this text field I put youtube video urls like (www.youtube.com/embed/nk_FpiXp-3s) etc...




So my issue is I`m trying to php echo this attribute "youtube" inside my html href code.



 Youtube (iframe)


but it seems to break the page. Also my fancybox script.



    


Any tips guys ?
It's custom attribute inside of a custom block. The block on product page is working fine so the issue is on php echo.



Thanks!



Sorry for the missing (?>) but it seems to not be working.


Answer




Use the code below



getYoutube(); ?>

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...