Saturday, February 24, 2018

php - Error 500 after renaming my Laravel Project beginning with a number (how to resolve)

Had a Laravel App running on a remote server.



I wanted to change the App name, so from the home directory of my application I entered the command "php artisan app:name 1BV"



I thought this process was foolproof since artisan will take care of changing all the necessary config files.



However it's not the case, and when I try to view my website I get Error 500.
If I try to run any command with "php artisan" like to re install or reverse to the original name "app", I get the following error in the command line:




root@Debian-87-jessie-64-minimal:/home/noman/iotx# php artisan app:name app
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'BV' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or
')' in /home/noman/iotx/bootstrap/app.php on line 31


FILE:
/bootstrap/app.php
around line 31
*/




$app->singleton(
Illuminate\Contracts\Http\Kernel::class,
1BV\Http\Kernel::class
);

$app->singleton(
Illuminate\Contracts\Console\Kernel::class,
1BV\Console\Kernel::class
);


$app->singleton(
Illuminate\Contracts\Debug\ExceptionHandler::class,
1BV\Exceptions\Handler::class
);


My question is: how do I fix this project which has been named beginning with a number, or am I forced to reset and restart completely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...