Saturday, February 24, 2018

c - memcpy moving 128 bit in linux

I'm writing a device driver in linux for a PCIe device. This device driver performs several read and write to test the throughput. When I use the memcpy, the maximum payload for a TLP is 8 bytes ( on 64 bits architectures ). In my opinion the only way to get a payload of 16 bytes is to use the SSE instruction set. I've already seen this but the code doesn't compile ( AT&T/Intel syntax issue ).




  • There is a way to use that code inside linux ?


  • Does anyone know where I can found an implementation of a memcpy that moves 128 bits ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...