Monday, February 26, 2018

html - marathi language not shown properly in browser



In my html document, I have my html as:




title

विजय कदम





I am getting output as:



विजय कदम


Any idea? what do I need to specify?


Answer




  1. Save your file in UTF-8 encoding


  2. Add meta tag to the html to support UTF-8

  3. Make sure your server supports UTF-8 encoding, an example for Apache.



How to change the page encoding to UTF-8:



Add the following tag to the HTML:



 



Or the HTML5 equivalent:






for more information about characters encoding check this out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...