Saturday, September 22, 2018

python - Advice for running Linux Virtual Machine on Windows

I have a python application that I am currently operating in Windows (because I need to be able to send TCP commands to a 3rd party Windows application which is running on the same machine). However, I want to be able to use libgphoto2, which generally only runs on Linux machines. Is it possible to set up a virtual machine and run everything from a single computer? My Python scripts can currently be run from either Linux or Windows. An easy way to do this would be to have one computer with Windows which I control over TCP from a secondary computer running Linux...but this means that I will need 2 computers.



Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...