Sunday, September 30, 2018

identify this movie - Psychological thriller in which the verse "My father was a penny" keeps recurring on a wall?



I dont recall much of that movie except that it was a psychological thriller, and a verse was scribbled on a dilapidated wall. In one scene, the villain impersonates a nurse and escapes from the lunatic asylum or some place where he was confined. I dont recall much else so am sorry for the vague details.


Answer


I think the phrase that you're looking for is "My daddy is a dollar / I wrote it on a fence / My daddy is a dollar / not worth a hundred cents."


I am pretty sure this is the movie because this is what the killer keeps on writing on the asylum. The movie is In Dreams and I think its very much similiar to the type of the movie you mentioned about. It has the same scene where killer when he was a kid escapes the asylum in the disguise of a nurse who works there.


Here is the youtube trailer. Hoping this is the one you are seeking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...