Friday, September 28, 2018

html - Image for a submit button - which way is best?





In order to use an image as a form's submit button, I have come across two ways and would like to know which one is correct/best-practice.



Version 1:






Version 2:






I personally feel that the first version is better because it makes semantic sense and has a type of "submit". In the second version its saying the input is of type "image" which doesn't mean much to me as a human.




Which one should I go with?


Answer



Personally I would set it as a background rather than an image inside the button. So you would get the following.



No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...