Thursday, September 27, 2018

Hide html from when checkbox is checked via php



In my project I have a HTML page, some part of HTML file should display when a checkbox is checked, I used a Form tag cause I should submit that parameters to the server.
Here is that part of HTML file : ( The HTML file name is config.html)


















I did that in HTML file.

I include this HTML file in my Php file : ( My Php file name is configwireless.php )





I tried different ways to do this, But no chance.
Could anybody tell me what is the correct way by a simple sample?
Any help will appreciate.
thanks to all.


Answer



Try this, hope to work




onchange="valueChanged()"/>







No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...