Friday, August 17, 2018

html - How do i get rid of this  next to my copyright symbol?

Viewing an html file through Google Chrome version 42.0.2311.90 being edited through Notepad++ version 6.7.9.2 through Citrix Reciever (client software that allows universal access to virtual applications and desktops). I'm putting in text near the end, where a copyright symbol would be, but when I view it in the browser, to the left of the © is this funky  character. In the encoding drop-down menu in Notepad++, it says the encoding is set to "Encode in UTF-8 without BOM". Below is all my coding concerning the text:




HTML:





© Charity Checker





(CSS portion is having horrible errors so I wont post it. Sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...