Sunday, April 22, 2018

php - Doubts of security: Mysqli vs PDO




i've started to create my website, but now i have few doubts. I've searched, that MySqli object oriented is good to use because you can prepare the queries, use bind_param and execute. The MySqli from my website looks like this: PHP MySQLI Prevent SQL Injection



But, this is good enough? My website need a good code like this to become more secure for SQL Injection, but it makes me immune for DDoS and defaces?




Backing to the topic: Mysqli is equal to PDO in secure and performance?


Answer



There is no difference in security, but only in usability.
Mysqli is unusable as is, leaving PDO the only choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...