Saturday, August 25, 2018

mysql - Base table or view not found Magento

I have installed a new theme called Express (pt_express) from Magento and I am having issues. I keep getting "There is a problem with the reindexing process" when I go to reindex all the files there. The one called "PT Express" (that got created when I made the theme) is the one that cannot be reindexed. When I tried to do it via SSH I got this:




PT Filter index process unknown error:
exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not
found: 1146 Table 'justind1_direct.filter_attribute_url_key' doesn't exist'
in /home/justind1/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228




However, everything else indexed fine.




I looked in phpMyAdmin and I know the table isn't there, but I don't know how to create it. How do I create this table so it exists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...