Monday, June 4, 2018

Horror movie about prisoners encountering Christian cannibals - Movies & TV

It is about a few prisoners that are transported in a small van in to the country side, they managed to let the van stop and kill the cops with a big rock on his head (you see a dent in the head I remember)




After this they find a small wooden house in the mountains on a grassy area (not in dense woods). There is a Christian family in the house that are cannibals and try to eat/kill the prisoners. They had a cross above their door. They invited the prisoners in and made them comfortable, but turned cannibalistic on them.



I saw this movie around 2007 on DVD. I think it is American but I'm not sure.



I have no idea of the name. It is not one of the following:




  • Wrong Turn 3

  • House of 1000 Corpses

  • The Hills Have Eyes




If you found a possible title I might be wrong because some parts are faded or I mixed up another movie. But the most important is that wooden house in the mountain area with some cannibals living in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...