Monday, July 22, 2019

How to Install Visual Studio 2010 Professional and Express in Parallel



I already have Visual Studio 2010 Professional installed on my developer machine. However, I need to install Visual Studio 2010 Express so that I can develop commercial Windows Phone applications. (I only have a non-commercial student license from DreamSpark for the Professional edition.)



How can I do that? When I try to install the Express edition, it only integrates into the Professional edition.


Answer




It's not ideal but you could virtualise your OS and run it on that.



vmware workstation or Virtual PC for example.



Wikipedia has a great list of products similar to these here


No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...