Tuesday, May 21, 2019

How to update gradle in android studio?



I installed Android Studio 0.1.9. Today I got and update to version 0.2 and of course I updated. After the installation I restarted Android Studio but now I get this message:





Project is using an old version of the Android Gradle plug-in. The
minimum supported version is 0.5.0. Please update the version of the
dependency 'com.android.tools.build:gradle'




How do I do that? I can't find any update tools for the gradle plugin in android studio.


Answer






File→Settings→Build, Execution, Deployment→Build Tools→Gradle→Use default Gradle wrapper (recommended)



enter image description here





File→Project Structure→Project



Gradle versions screenshot




The following table shows which version of Gradle is compatible with specific version of Android plugin for Gradle:
Compatibility table



Latest stable versions you can use with Android Studio 3.5.1 (October 2019):



Android Plugin version: 3.5.1
Gradle version: 5.4.1









No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...