Sunday, March 31, 2019

curl - Fetch data from other site (php & GET)

Answer


Answer




I am trying to get data from a site and be able to manipulate it to display it on my own site.
The site contains a table with ticks and is updated every few hours.
Here's an example: http://www.astynomia.gr/traffic-athens.php



This data is there for everyone to use, and I will mention them on my own site just to be sure.




I've read something about php's cURL but I have no idea if this is the way to go.
Any pointers/tutorials, or code anyone could provide so I can start somewhere would be very helpful.
Also any pointers on how I can get informed as soon as the site is updated?


Answer



If you want to crawl the page, use something like Simple HTML DOM Parser for PHP. That'll server your purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...