Monday, January 29, 2018

c# - ReSharper "Cannot resolve symbol" even when project builds

My Tools:



Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate + Update 1



ReSharper v7.1.25.234




My Solution Build Status: Build Successfully



But when I install ReSharper and ReSharper code analysis is enable, many keywords of my code are red with this error:



"Cannot resolve symbol XXX"



Enter image description here







Another picture of my project >>



The ReSharper “CANNOT RESOLVE SYMBOL” errors are everywhere, but my project build process is successfully, and it works correctly.



Enter image description here



Additional Note: If I disable ReSharper Code Analysis, my project will be Normal, but I want to use ReSharper code analysis.







I tried ReSharper → OptionsGeneralClear Cache. But I still have this problem!







  • One month ago, I got these errors when I uninstalled Visual Studio 2012 RC and installed VS 2012 RTM.


  • I've already uninstalled and installed ReSharper again. But I have this problem yet!


  • My solution has five projects >> two loaded projects (main project + resource project) and three unloaded projects








I realize that my Visual Studio also has bigger problems (More information on Stack Overflow)




  • I can't add any reference to my projects (even inside new solutions and new projects)


  • I can't install any package (by "Packet Manager Console" or Manage NuGet Package)


  • I can't update any package (by "Packet Manager Console" or Manage NuGet Package)





I've done a lot of suggestions (of myself and others)




  • Re-resister some DLL files


  • Using some windows and registry repair tools


  • Remove ReSharper


  • Repair Visual Studio


  • and...





But I could not solve it.



I'm thinking of installing a new Windows :(






What is wrong, and how can I fix it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...