Thursday, January 31, 2019

java - Issue when using a custom font - "native typeface cannot be made"



I'm trying to use a font I found on the internet, but the problem is that I get an FC with "native typeface cannot be made".



Here is the code in the getView of my ListVIew:



        holder.tv_SuraName   =(TextView)convertView.findViewById(R.id.Start_Name);
holder.tv_SuraName.setTypeface(Typeface.createFromAsset(mContext.getAssets(), "suralist_font.ttf"));



Can anyone tell me why can I use the custom rom? You can get it HERE .. the file is .ttf


Answer



The font file is either corrupt or unsupported for some reason. You can drop it on the SD card and load it from file, to make sure it's not a problem with your assets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...