Thursday, July 26, 2018

encryption - Encoding PHP source codes











I've developed a PHP application based on codeigniter framework that took me more than 8 months to do it now I want to encode it so that no one can just copy and change configuration and deploy it somewhere else without consulting me so I was wondering if there are ways of encoding PHP files without installing any additional software in the server side. Any help will be appreciated


Answer




Most stable solutions are from Zend ($799), IonCube ($199 - $348),

SourceGuardian ($250) and PHPShield ($99).
Source




or see this article, inlcuding free encoders:
link



Harry


No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...