Sunday, August 4, 2019

Reset Excel VBA password




I forgets password of one VBA automation developed by me and now I have to update the VBA code but I am unable do that. And also please make note that I don't have permissions to download any application.


Answer



The only way that you can achieve this is by using third party software downloaded from internet, but if you are not allowed to download applications. I say there is no easy way you can crack that vba password without application.



But if you're interested on cracking it. You could try this article:
http://datapigtechnologies.com/blog/index.php/hack-into-password-protected-vba-projects/
See if it helps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...