Friday, May 3, 2019

python - Peak detection in a 2D array

thanks for the raw data. I'm on the train and this is as far as I've gotten (my stop is coming up). I massaged your txt file with regexps and have plopped it into a html page with some javascript for visualization. I'm sharing it here because some, like myself, might find it more readily hackable than python.


I think a good approach will be scale and rotation invariant, and my next step will be to investigate mixtures of gaussians. (each paw pad being the center of a gaussian).


    









alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...