Wednesday, February 27, 2019

javascript - Why is document.GetElementById returning null

I've been using document.GetElementById succesfully but from some time on I can't make it work again.
Old pages in which I used it still work but things as simple as this:





no title








Are giving me "document.getElementById("parsedOutput") is null" all the time now.
It doesnt matter if I use Firefox or Chrome or which extensions i have enabled or what headers I use for the html, it's always null and I can't find what could be wrong.



Thanks for your input =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...