Tuesday, December 25, 2018

c# - Setup projects in Visual Studio 2015

I want to create a setup for project. I knew that my software development tools with Visual Studio Community 2015 are not enough without a tool for creating setup programs.



So, I'd tried to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Installer Projects from this
link .



I create then, my SETUP PROJECT with help of this link, every thing is better until now , but when I go to execute the file.exe of my project that I was just created ,



there was an Error Invalid LICENCES Data.Reinstall is Required .



enter image description here



Why in the Error it has been written Visual Studio 2010 Shell ?? , I've installed Visual Studio 2015 Installer Projects .



Please help me .Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...