Tuesday, November 27, 2018

How to identify Android Support Library versions in gradle?

Whenever a new Android Support Repository is released, I have to update my dependencies in the app Gradle file.



dependencies {
compile 'com.android.support:support-v4:25.1.1'
}



However, I don't get much of a clue as to what version to add i.e.: 25.1.1 with every release unless I go and check the Recent Support Revisions.
The version shown in the Android SDK Manager: Android Support Repository, revision 44.




I want to know how to get the right version given the revision number of the Android Support Repository during updates.
All other version such as Build tools show the right corresponding versions, only this one stumps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...