Sunday, May 6, 2018

Can I capture any errors from Debug > Compile with VBA (Excel 2010)?

I found this code (link below) very useful but is it possible to suppress compile error msgboxes and also capture the compile errors somehow?



Can I compile VBA on workbook open?



For example I am currently reloading common modules in a list of workbooks. The compile code runs after dynamically reloading all the modules into each file, before moving on to the next file. I get a series of msgboxes within VBA Editor, I have to click OK for each box, but I can't stop the code at that point.




Ideally, I want to be able to halt (or pause) mid-process and take action within the file to correct the errors, before continuing with the process and updating the modules in the remaining files.



Is this possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...