Monday, May 7, 2018

mysql - How to force case sensitive table names?

I'm working on a MySQL database in windows.



I must move it into a Linux environment. MySQL database contains a lot of tables and stored procedures which are CASE SENSITIVE.



When I backup my database, all table names are forced lowercase so when I restore it in Linux it complains because you can't make duplicate tables and stored procedures.



I don't have access to the MySQL configuration in the linux environment so I cant change MySQL settings to case insensitive mode.



Is there any way to force MySQL (v5.x) to use case sensitive table names in windows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...