Sunday, May 6, 2018

android - Import "MPChartLib" Library to Eclipse

I tried to add "MPAndroidChart" library in Eclipse but when I try to import this lib:(https://github.com/PhilJay/MPAndroidChart/archive/master.zip) .



Amongst the downloaded files , I found a folder called "MPChartLib". This is the actual library folder, I need to add this folder to my project to be able to use the full functionality of the library.



I tried to import the library folder into my workspace, using File-->Import-->Android-->Existing Android but I have this message " Select at least one project eclipse import" !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...