Monday, April 2, 2018

javascript - Can I use a local file with X.mesh?

I'm adapting Lesson 5 from here, which takes a skull vtk object and displays it rotating in a circle. I want to change it so instead of accessing the .vtk object at http://x.babymri.org/?skull.vtk, it reads from a local file. Is this possible? I downloaded an exact copy of the skull.vtk and tried things like skull.file = file:///C:/Users/myName/Desktop/XTKtest/downloadedSkull.vtk;, but I didn't get anywhere. Is there an alternate way to do this?



Thanks in advance, I am super new to XTK and JavaScript in general...

No comments:

Post a Comment

plot explanation - Why did Peaches' mom hang on the tree? - Movies & TV

In the middle of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches' mom asked Peaches to go to sleep. Then, she hung on the tree. This parti...